Date: Saturday, December 24, 2011
Time: 11:26 PM
Comments: 0 ADD +
Title: Christmas!
This Christmas (eve) feels so...different, and good in a way. Not that this Christmas was fabulous or anything, but, I realised moments ago that this is the Christmas, after so many years (P4 - JH2), 5 years (?), that I'm actually spending Christmas without anyone in my mind, without missing anyone at all. I'll say that this is a blessing?

Christmas this year just reminds me that another year's about to end, so I need to grow up and stop being so childish. Grow up and end the child in me, start studying hard, and be my Mom's pillar of support. Grow up and think for others as well, instead of being the self-centred me all the time. Grow up and stop falling into childish love, and focus on my studies instead. (I've done the first part (I guess?), but not the second part, so I've got to work harder! Next year will definitely be a even more challenging year, having NE Council, Third Lang, AEP, as well as Western Dance to juggle about, but I believe that I'll handle it fine.:) Have some faith!

Speaking of Christmas, of course we can't leave the New Year out! Since it's gonna be a whole brand new year, I guess it's time to change my blogskin! So maybe I'll just do that. Or maybe I'll just delete this blog and have a whole brand new start! So look forward to it? (People who are reading, not many I know)

Well, that's about it! Have a Merry Merry X'mas and a Happy New year! 15minutes more to Christmas!:D