Date: Friday, February 11, 2011
Time: 8:26 PM
Comments: 0 ADD +
Title: Limits
Know you limits. Seriously. You friggin' have attitude problem. You act dfferently in front of teachers and when teachers are absent. Can I then say that either you've got split personality or should I say that you're just a effing hyprocrite? Look, we gave you a chance to speak even though we didn't like you. So why can't you just treat her the same way we treated you? Effing no respect. You know, if you have any problems, I'd rather you come right to us and tell us in the face. Go ahead. If you have the guts to show your darn attitude problem, go ahead and tell us in the face what you're unhappy with instead of being such a bitch about it. Right. I've just said the word. Are you just sore that you've lost? You think that you can do a much better job? What makes you even think so? You didn't EVEN TRY give her chance. Goodness. Damn you. And you. Same thing. Don't effing give me attitude problems. I've tried being nice to you for the entire of last year but right now, right now all I really want is to give you one tight slap. Don't test me. Really.