Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011
Time: 10:47 PM
Comments: 0 ADD +
Title: Despair.
Why should I care when the other party doesn't even give a damn? Why am I unable to ignore others' views towards me? Why is it that no matter how hard I've tried to blend in, I feel out of place? Why is it that whenever I try to be nice to someone, I never get back the same treatment? WHYYY? D: To everyone, I seem to be just transparent. Even if I wasn't transparent, I would have been a sore in their eyes, a pest. Why can't anybody understand? I really wish and pray that someone could understand the state I'm in. I hope Buddha can get someone to guide me in life. I wish life was simple as it seems to be. I feel alone. As though I'm living in my own planet. Putting on a smile all the time doesn't mean that I'm happy. Everybody uses that phrase, don't they? Yet they still, forever assume people are happy as long as they smile, laugh. Isn't the world weird as it is? I should probably set this to a private blog someday. Or maybe I won't need to since I doubt anyone would EVER visit my blog. Someone, anyone, please give me the strength to continue living... Too many incidents, a period too short. Somehow, I've lost my optimism, but yet I'm no pessimist. Tell me what to do please...