Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Time: 10:40 PM
Comments: 0 ADD +
Title: My Life Lesson
Exams are finally over, but somehow I don't feel the relieve, nor the peace that I should be or usually experience. Instead, life goes on, still as hectic and (may I say) horrid. Getting black listed and pissing a teacher off, being as indecisive as ever, almost losing my entire bag and phone twice within a week, almost failing my German oral and getting scolded by her right in front of my class and all... Well let's just say that my life ain't good at all, even after all the stress and all.
This is the period where everyone says "Yes! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!" but to me, it's just another brand new journey with much to endure, to experience and learn from. Times might be bad, but think of the good things during the bad times. Treasure them. Makes you feel hell lot better. After all, things could have gotten much worse, but at least it didn't. So be happy, and grateful, as I am. And at times when you realise you can no longer endure the pain, JUST. CRY. There's no point holding back your tears and making yourself suffer...
And. And. Never, ever wallow in self pity, because you (I) are the only one who can help yourself(myself). And there're many people around you who still care, and will be around you to support you when you need them. They might not be able to help you but they'll see what they can do, and those are also the ones who will walk with you through the tough times.
People Who Care - The Reason For Me to Continue.